# Day 16, February 5

Happy monday..! in the early morning, today become scared day for me. because today I will have two class to teach. Ma'am Michele give me opportunity to teach also in college which is TLE 3B Class. and in the afternoon i will teach Agri 2 A class with society subject. actually I'm verry Interested but also afraid about that. Today ma'am karen give us our own office to prepare our teaching schedule. we can prepare lesson plan, eat our pack lunch, pray, and take a rest there.

1-2 it's my schedule to teaching in TLE 2 B College class. In the frist time, I thought teaching in college class will be dificult, but apparently the student are verry kind, active, and humble. Thank you Guys for make me calm down guyss..! 


At 3-5 I also have schedule to teahing in senior high school class which is Agri 2 A class. the materials today it's about understanding politics. in activate I stick several questions in the white board. And student should be answer the questions one by one. The first questions should answered by the student with criteria : wearing white T-Shirt, wearing watch, and female. After that, the student that answer the first questions should be choose another friends. The activities will be same until the questions used up.








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA- Teacher program Story (Pre- Departed)

Departure