# Day 9, January 29

Monday is coming, this is my first day teaching at PSU San Carlos Senior Highschool. I'm so excited but of course a bit nervous. In this campus, they also have flag ceremony on a Monday morning. We are glad can attend the flag ceremony and also have the opportunity to introduce our self in front of the audience. I have become the one that introduces my self. I feel proud I can wear my almamater coat on that day, I try to introduce my self in Tagalog “ Magandang Umaga! Ako si Nafis. Kinagagak ko po kayong makilala ka!” I also deliver my expectation, I hope that we can share knowledge, the experience between Indonesia and Pangasinan State University San Carlos Campus.
                Between PSU and sea teacher delegates are respectful and tolerant. They always give us the Moslem opportunity and place to pray and be quiet. After the flag ceremony, we also attend in  I have no more time to consult my lesson plan. 






My first practice teaching is good, the student gets enthusiast with the materials that I've bought. the first materials it's about understanding culture. I have compared the simmiaritties and differences culture between indonesia and Philippines.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA- Teacher program Story (Pre- Departed)

Departure