#day 18, february 7 Special day!


Today, very special for me. ma'am Michele said that i just have 30 minuts to teach in TLE 3 B class because they will have something to prepared. so I just have faster sharing about economics. when I've prepare my stuff to leave the class suddenly the student dancing together. I just realized that they give me Surprized..! after they are dancing they ask me to sit and one by one they give me snack with beautiful words. I feel affected. Appearently it's Ma'am michele idea. Oh My..!I'am verry happy. I love you TLE 3B class, I love Ma'am Michele and Jem..:')





I still have schedule to teaching in Agri 2 A class at 3-5. today the student will have presentation about the materials that I have delivered. The class divided in 3 group, each group have their own topics about culture, society, and politics. they should  present about the topic with their group. The materials should be included: definition, example, what they have learn about the topic, and why they need to learn the topic. The presentation should be in a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 8 minutes each group. I'm very proud of them. they are very creative to deliver their presentation about the topics.









I WILL MISS U GUYS..!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA- Teacher program Story (Pre- Departed)

Departure