#Day 24, February 13

Today we still doing our report in our office. we stay focus in our report and also have our lunch in our office. when we are do our report, suddenly i've got message from my Philippines friend from PSU bayambang campus. His name is Joshua, we become a friend science december because i've get his contact from my coordinator to asking about Philippines. he really help me to get a lot of information about philippines, ecpecially about the curriculum and  student in Philippines. he is the SEA-Teacher delegation from PSU bayambang campus in my university Universitas Islam Indonesia (UII) last batch. so that's why my coordinator know about him. we are have't meet yet and I will go back to my country. so he visited me today. I'm verry glad. Thank you for visited me Josh, I'am verry glad to have friend like you :).


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA- Teacher program Story (Pre- Departed)

#Day 20, February 9