#Day 4 , January 24

In this day, I observe my teaching practice class also. the teacher of the class is Ma'am Michelle C Soriano. in the first sight, I thought she is a strict teacher, but with the several time I meet her, she is very kind, warm, and care. she always motived. because in senior HIgh school there is no economic subject yet, in the senior high school I teach about social sciences with the topics about Understanding Culture, Social, and Politics in Agriculture 2 A class. the students are good, they are paying attention to what the teacher said.


In this day we are also start to make Lesson plat with Philipppines formmat which is semi-Detailed lesson plan. I'am and Dian cunsult our lesson plan with ma'am Cyril.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA- Teacher program Story (Pre- Departed)

Departure