Farewell Ceremony


    

Wednesday, 12 January 2018. Before we depart, Universitas Islam Indonesia delegation has a farewell ceremony with vice rectors 3, lecturer, and our coordinator program Mr. Herman. In that day, I come in time and Mr. Herman surprise me, he asks me to be the master of ceremony of that day with the English language. I do my best to be the master ceremony in that day. And actually, that is my first time to be master of ceremony in language English, I'm excited but also nervous. Lucky, I have experience speech in English, so I can remind the opening text of the ceremony. Of course, I do a lot of mistakes, but I’m happy and thankful with Mr. Herman that gives me that opportunity, I get new experience and can learn from that opportunity to be better in further. 
That day, vice rector 3 Ir Agus Taufik M. Sc. Also give his speech for us 
“ I am very proud of you, my message is to keep the behavior and we are waiting for good news for you" he said.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA- Teacher program Story (Pre- Departed)

Departure