Departure


    We start the departure from Adi Sucipto International Airport, Yogyakarta on February 19, 2018. I'm very glad because my family can come to the airport to accompany me. Not just my family, but also two of my dormitory friend also come to the airport. We depart from Yogyakarta together with our friend from  Yogyakarta State University because we have the same destination to the Philippines. we stay in Jakarta one night in our friend house Rama and continue the flight in the January 20, morning.


    In the Soekarno Hatta International Airport, we meet with sea teacher delegation from other universities. there is so many Sea-Teacher delegations in our plane. But not all of them will be placed at Pangasinan State University, they will be placed in another university in Philippine. We have arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport at 4 pm. All of the delegation to PSU waiting for the bus in the airport. We are around 30 people delegation that will be placed in Pangasinan State University. The trip to Pangasinan from the airport takes around 5 hours. I'm very happy because I get a lot of new friend by this program. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA- Teacher program Story (Pre- Departed)